- Puppies (up to 12 months): $375.00
- Dogs (1 to 6 years): $300.00
- Dogs (7 to 9 years): $250.00
- Senior Dogs (over 9 years): $100.00 - $150.00 [based on age/health/breed]
- Kittens (up to 12 months): $150.00
- Cats (2 to 6 years): $100.00
- Cats (6 to 8 years): $75.00
- Senior Cats (over 8 years): Varies based on health
What is included
All of our animals will be spayed/neutered, up-to-date on vaccinations, and micro-chipped before adoption. Dogs will also have received heart worm testing, and treatment if necessary. Cats will have been tested for feline leukemia*.
- Homeowners - be aware of any breed restrictions you city/township or HOA may have
- Renters - be certain you obtain permission from your landlord for the breed you plan to adopt
- All adopters must provide us with three references (no relatives)
- Any animals currently in the home
be spayed/neutered and up-to-date on vaccines
You must be 21 yrs or older to submit application, If living with your parents, they must complete application.
Please review this list and consider the animal you are applying for before submitting an application. If you have any question, feel free to contact us for more information.
Bans: "Pit Bulls"
Restricts: "Pit Bulls"
- Bessemer Township
- Grosse Pointe Woods
- Highland Park
- Orchard Lake Village
- Sylvan Lake
- Tawas City
- Waterford Township
- West Branch
- Carson City
- Dearborn Heights
*There is no cure for feline leukemia. Any cat testing positive for feline leukemia will have special adoption requirements.